Imagine my surprise and delight when I heard about an alternative foodie festival called the Toronto Indie Resto Fest (TIRF.) Still in the early stages of development, TIRF promises to be everything that Winterlicious and Summerlicious are not. Restaurants will be treated equally and listed alphabetically to ensure fairness.
- TIRF will run from February 15 - March 15, 2011
- The pricing, not including tax and gratuities, is as follows:
- A two course lunch menu will cost $17 (+ $3 for dessert)
- A two course dinner menu will cost $23 (+ $5 for dessert)
- House wine or cocktail $5
- 10% of all proceeds will be donated to Second Harvest
- To see the list of participating restaurants, visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-Indie-Resto-Feast/121369847928298