I still thought my loyal and beloved readers might want to hear about a fun contest the company is running in anticipation of Canada Day.
To celebrate being the first winery in Canada, Inniskillin wants to hear about your favourite Canadian wine moment. Whether it was drinking Pinot Noir at the peak of Whistler or sipping Chardonnay after hiking in Georgian Bay, all you have to do is visit the Inniskillin Facebook page and share your story.
You and a friend could win a trip to the Inniskillin winery, which includes:
- An Inniskillin Canada Day prize pack
- Three night’s stay at a local Niagara-on-the-Lake bed and breakfast
- VIP access to Inniskillin’s Canada Day celebration
Inniskillin’s Canada Day celebrations will include:
- An outdoor skating rink
- A fireworks show presented by David Whysall International Fireworks
- Award winning wines paired with some of the best local food Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer
- Cabernet Franc Icewine S’mores