I blog because of my own interest in food, nutrition and cooking culture. I am not paid by anyone to do so and the views expressed in this blog are entirely my own. From time to time, people send products to me for consideration. If I like the product, I will write a favorable review and recommend it to others. If I don’t like it, I won’t.
- I will always tell the truth to the best of my knowledge.
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy. If I don’t know the answer to something, I will admit it.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will never delete a post that has been published.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic (and that does happen.)
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post – including basic spellchecking.
- I will strive to blog exclusively about food, nutrition, and the culture of eating.
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully and expect the same courtesy in return.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly to give credit where credit is due.
- I will always disclose conflicts of interest. I work for a public relations agency. If I ever blog about a client, I will be certain to disclose it.